DECLARATION OF FAITH AND PREAMBLE
We, the members of Agape Fellowship, uphold the Holy Scriptures as contained in the Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the infallible Word of God. We adhere to it in both faith and practice. We also believe that governments are God-given institutions for the benefit of the human-family. We admonish every member to adhere to the rules and regulations of these institutions, and to respect all civil authorities and laws without prejudice.As God-fearing, law-abiding citizens, we claim our heritage and natural right to worship God according to the dictates of our own conscience. We believe in peaceful settlements of all disputes if possible.With commitment to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we dedicate this ministry to the love and fellowship He demonstrated and admonished us to express one to another. Additionally, we dedicate this ministry to those who are seeking to be connected to a family of believers in Christ that will love them as one of the family.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally existent and manifested in three Persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- in the blessed hope — the rapture of the Church of God that is in Christ at His return.
- the only means of being cleansed and set free from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to and believing in prayer.
- the baptism of the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for Him.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by Who’s indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life in this present world.